Considering how long people have had to wait for this t o come out and what e-riva said about how it's a good thing noone can crack the case, I say just finish up what you're currently doing and release the game.
Just finished JF3. Loved it. The ending, especially, was a blast (excuse the cheap pun).
That being said, and being a nitpick that I am, few doubts nag me in the head, and if I don't ask about them I'll probably get a migraine . Hopefully someone with nothing better to do at the moment would be so kind as to provide few answers.
Possible spoilers to JF3 and a huge one to JF1 ahead...
1. What was exactly the motive behind all the killings? Granted, the party at the card table was pretty shady, but them playing cards together is not exactly a major crime, is it?
2. If they killed Nami to avoid suspicions, what was Mario's role in all this? Was he an unwitting accomplice or a scapegoat?
3. Is Jack a P.I. or a cop? Vince and his buddy mock him freely, yet he has an access to the forensic lab. But he seems to be quite friendly with the techinician so it can be either way...
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 11:56:31 AM by Rand »
1.MAJOR SPOILER******* DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T COMPLETED THE GAME
MAJOR SPOILER******* DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T COMPLETED THE GAME
The Seven Dwarfs (Nami, Dr German, Will, Sam, Michel, Fair Fred, Vince the cop) are running a false business (johnnybdesign) as a cover for their illegal activities, which consists in loan-sharking (lending money to washed out casino players). However, a series of unfortunate events triggered a series of murders: In Episode 1, Nami gets involved with a politician, Bob Reed. That puts her in a delicate situation and the others decide to eliminate her. (noteworthy = the killer entered her apartment by the window, using a plunger and let it there on the balcony.) In Episode 2, Dr Ferrer is murdered by his wife, putting Dr. German (his partner at the medical center) under investigation. Vince doesn't like that turn of events and kills him at the end of the episode. He may have done this a bit early since Jack had moved onto another suspect and cracked the case by then. In Episode 3, the Seven Dwarfs team (well, what remains of...) falls apart. Michel wants to drop out (message on the answering machine) after the murder of German. He is scared. So is Will as we can tell... Michel would have probably told the authorities about the scheme if the others had let him go freely. Vince goes on a rampage and kills Michel and his friends, leaving him and Fred as the only survivors of the original team. Jack discovers the truth, confronts Vince in the final scene.
2. Mario is just a crazy guy that was wrong place/wrong time
3. P.I. but I don't know crap about cop stuff
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 04:40:39 PM by johnnyb »